- Orthodontic FAQ
- Your Office Visits
- Financial Information
- Office Tour
- Patient Forms
- Treatment Options
- Before and After
- Office News
Winner of the Holiday Card Art Contest
We had so many great submissions, but there could only be one winner.
The theme for the artwork was: “ So many languages in the world, and a smile speaks them all” The winner was Cora Y. with this winning art piece. We love the time and effort you made with keeping with our theme. Congratulations!
Winners for the “How many words can you make from the word: Orthodontist”
Michayla C. (Twinsburg) & Kehan T. (Mayfiled)
They both won an Amazon Gift Card!
Our October office contest is: “Guess the weight of the pumpkin”
Winner will win an Amazon gift card. Keep those guesses coming!
October in National Orthodontics Health Month. The American Association of Orthodontics recommends children be seen by the age 7 for Orthodontics evaluation.
American Association of Orthodontists Recommendation For Early Orthodontic Check-Ups
Why evaluate no later than age 7?
• The posterior occlusion is established when the first molars erupt. At that time, one can evaluate the antero-posterior and transverse relationships of the occlusion, as well as discover any functional shifts.
• Incisors have begun to erupt and problems can be detected such as crowding, habits, deep bites, open bites and some facial asymmetries.
• For some, a timely evaluation will lead to significant treatment benefits; for most, the principal immediate benefit is a parent’s peace of mind.
• The dentist who makes timely referrals is rightly regarded as informed, caring and concerned for the total well-being of the patient.
The Benefits of Early Treatment
For those patients who have clear indications for early intervention, early treatment presents the opportunity to:
• Influence jaw growth in a positive manner
• Harmonize width of the dental arches
• Improve eruption patterns
• Lower risk of trauma to protruded upper incisors
• Correct harmful oral habits
• Improve aesthetics and self-esteem
• Simplify and/or shorten treatment time for later corrective orthodontics
• Reduce likelihood of impacted permanent teeth
• Improve some speech problems
• Preserve or gain space for erupting permanent teeth
An early orthodontic evaluation can ease a parent’s concerns about crooked teeth or facial development and about orthodontic treatment. Some conditions are best treated early for biological, social or practical reasons, whereas others should be deferred. Final treatment decisions should be made among the parent, general dentist and orthodontist.
“Shining Star” Contest
Here at Dr. Gen Orthodontics we believe in promoting good oral hygiene. That is why we conduct a “Shining Star” contest all year long for all our patients. At your next visit to our office, just pick up a Shining Star card from any assistant or at the front desk. Then have your dentist or hygienist sign the card after receiving a great check-up. Bring the card back to our office at your next visit and drop it into our contest submission container located next to the front desk with the Shining Star card on it. We will randomly draw a luck winner each quarter. Winners will receive a new Kindle E-Reader. It’s that easy!
Our Second Quarter winner was: Nate B.
Congratulations to him and keep up the good work!
Family Referral Contest
Dr. Gen Orthodontics is currently conducting a family referral contest. If you are pleased with the care and service you have received, please tell your family, friends and neighbors about us! The highest compliment you can give us is referring others to our practice.
The contest runs from January 1st., 2012 through December 31st., 2012.
The family that sends us the most referrals between those dates will win a new iPad. So start telling your friends and family about the wonderful results Dr. Gen Orthodontics provides and help give those you care about the smile they deserve!
You can now find us on some of the most popular Social Networks!
Dr. Gen Orthodontics can now be found on these social websites: Facebook, YouTube, Blogger, Pinterest, FourSquare, Google+ and Twitter.
We would love to hear from you on these sites, so look for us today!
You can also use your mobile device to become a fan of Dr. Gen Orthodontics on Facebook. Just text “likedrgenorthodontics” to 32665 (cell pone must be already verified by facebook account).
Pleased with the service and care you received? Please take a minute to rate our offices on Google +.
If you are pleased with the care that you receive at our practice, please take a minute of your time to go to Dr. Gen Orthodontics Google Places web-page to rate us and write a review. We would really appreciate it and it does mean a lot in placements of our site on searches and what potential patients see. There are two seperate links for each office.
2 for Tuesday Facebook Contest
- Log into your Facebook account (you must first have an account to sign in).
- In the search box, type “Dr. Gen Orthodontics”
- Click the “LIKE” button.
- You can also text from your mobile device: “likedrgenorthodontics” to 32665 (the cell phone must be already verified by facebook and associated with your personal facebook account).
- Check out the post for the day announcing the two trivia questions.
- Answer the questions on our page. We will randomly choose a correct response from submissions. One winner per quarter please.
- We will then post the winner and ask that you send your contact information to our email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org.